Guideasy LTD. is a Travel Based hybrid (Online/Offline) tech hub looking for a Front-End Developer to fix bugs and implement new conceptions to deployment for our company website & admin panel/management panel designs.
As a Front-End developer, you have to collaborate with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting. You should be comfortable with front-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Front-End Developer Responsibilities:
- Writing clean, functional code.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Integrate data through REST Api.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for maximum speed.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Front-End Developer Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Front-End Developer or similar role.
- Experience with fundamentals such as HTML, CSS, and frameworks.
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks (ReactJS, NextJS).
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows such as Redux.
- Experience using Version Control Systems tools like GitHub.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of browser APIs, DOM, asynchronous programming and PWAs
- Experience using Figma and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering or Equivalent
- Educational Requirements may relax for experienced candidates.
- Additional certifications are a plus but not required.
- At least 1 year of professional experience as Front-End Developer is required.
- Non-experienced candidates are not encouraged to apply for this position.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying